It just takes a few minutes to become a Winner’s Edge member! You can enroll in one of three ways:
1 - At a Winner’s Edge kiosk:
1. Click JOIN NOW and accept the program’s terms and conditions
2. Scan your Alberta Operator’s License or Alberta Identification Card
3. Create a PIN for your Winner’s Edge card
4. Visit Guest Services where a representative will ask to see your ID and provide you with your new member card. Just like that, you will officially become a Winner’s Edge member!
2 - At Guest Services:
At Guest Services:
1. Show your ID
2. Accept the program’s terms and conditions, and create your PIN
3. A Guest Services representative will enter your information into the system and provide you with your new member card. You’ll then become our newest Winner’s Edge member!
3 – Enroll Online
1. Visit WinnersEdge.ca and select JOIN TODAY
2. From the dropdown menu, select NEW MEMBER
3. Follow the steps to create your online account
4. Pick up your Winner’s Edge card at participating Alberta casinos
Acceptable forms of valid Government issued photo ID are as follows:
• Alberta Operator’s License
• Out-of-province Operator’s License with a photo
• Alberta Identification Card
(non-driver’s photo identification available through private registry offices)
• Armed Forces Identification Card
• Certificate of Indian Status Card
• Permanent Resident Card
• Canadian Citizenship Card issued prior to February 1, 2012
• Canadian Firearms License
• Nexus Card
NOTE: The Winner’s Edge kiosks only accept Alberta Operator’s Licenses and Alberta Identification Cards. For other IDs, please visit Guest Services.
As long as you’re over the legal gambling age in Alberta, which is 18 years old, you’re welcome to become a member of Winner’s Edge.
To begin a session, insert your card in the slot machine or electronic table game reader as shown. You will automatically accumulate points for every dollar wagered, plus bonus points on special promotions. Don’t forget to remove your card when you cash out or leave the machine.
You can also use your card to access the Winner’s Edge kiosk, or show it to your server when dining to receive a discount on select menu items.
You can use your Winner’s Edge card at any Alberta casino!
Your Winner’s Edge card cannot be shared with your partner, friends and/or family members. The great news is that it’s so easy for them to become members themselves! Everyone who is 18 or older with a valid ID can sign up for their own membership. Once enrolled, they can also enjoy the perks of Winner’s Edge.
Yes! Winner’s Edge is free to join.
Winner’s Edge is available on physical slot machines and electronic table games at participating Alberta casinos. Check back at WinnersEdge.ca to learn about program updates and exciting developments.
Yes, you will need to show your photo ID at guest services in order to receive your card.
To help support a player’s decision to enroll as Self-Excluded, they are not eligible to participate in Winner’s Edge. Learn more about Self-Exclusion or visit our GameSense booth in any participating Alberta casino.
Yes, you can enjoy the perks that each program offers. Because they are two separate programs, the offers and benefits of each program also remain separate and cannot be combined.
An email address is required for registration when enrolling online, or when creating your online account for verification. If you don’t have an email address, you can enroll at a participating casino by visiting Guest Services or a Winner’s Edge kiosk.
To help protect your security, your password must be at least 8 characters including:
- An uppercase letter
- A lowercase letter
- A number or symbol
This is a unique number that is sent to your email inbox during registration, which provides additional security by ensuring the email address associated with your account is verified by you.
Please ensure that the email address you entered is correct and select the RESEND CODE button. A new verification code will be sent to your email inbox immediately.
Please note that the verification code may have been received in your “Junk” folder depending on your email settings. If you are still having trouble after re-sending the verification code, please call us at 1-833-WIN-EDGE (1-833-946-3343).
Your address is used to verify your identity when you pick up your card at the casino. A Guest Services representative will ask you for your name and address, along with your photo ID to verify your registration before they print your member card.
In addition, we will mail our latest special offers to your home address and/or email inbox – so don’t miss out!
Great news! If you forget your card at home during your next casino visit, you can still earn points. At the slot machine or electronic table game, simply enter the primary phone number associated with your account and your PIN to start earning points!
You can access your information through your Online Account or at a Winner’s Edge kiosk at participating Alberta Casinos. Your account information includes:
• Personal Information: Your name, phone number, mailing and email address
• Communication Preferences: Choose how you would like to receive updates on exclusive promotions
• Points Summary: Shows how many points you’ve earned each month, how many points expire each month, and your total points.
• Ballots Summary: Shows how many ballots you’ve earned into monthly contests and allows you to redeem points for additional contest ballots
• GameSense Tools
• My Activity: Provides win/loss statements
• Budgeting Tools: Help you stay within your own personal budget by allowing you to set alerts after you reach limits on spend or time
Winner’s Edge mail and email updates are the best way to keep up to date on the fantastic offers available to you. However, unsubscribing is simple and can be done at any time by visiting any casino Guest Services location, or by calling the Winner’s Edge Call Centre at 1-833-WIN-EDGE (1-833-946-3343). Please allow 30 days for your communication preferences to be updated.
We’ll be happy to print a new card for you. Please visit Guest Services at a participating Alberta casino, present your photo ID, and a representative will issue you a new card.
Did you know you can also access your Winner’s Edge account on a slot machine or electronic table game without your card?
• When at the machine, select the keypad icon as shown below.
• Next, type in your primary phone number and PIN registered with your account and you’re ready to start collecting points!
• Just be sure to select CARD OUT when you are finished your session, otherwise your session will automatically end after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Since Winner’s Edge is a province-wide loyalty program, members cannot store their cards at any one casino. If you’d prefer, you can always log in to your account on a slot machine or electronic table game using our cardless login feature. Learn more about cardless login.
A PIN, or personal identification number, is a series of 4-digits that you use to verify the use of your card.
While you’re enrolling at the Winner’s Edge kiosk or Guest Services location, we’ll verify your government-issued photo ID, then you’ll be asked to create your 4-digit PIN number.
Please follow these guidelines to help ensure that your PIN is secure:
- May contain the first or last 4 digits of your phone number
- May contain the first or last 4 digits of your ID
- Cannot contain any numbers in any sequence.
o For example: 1234 or 4321
- Cannot contain duplicate numbers in sequence.
o For example: 7777 or 5555
- Cannot contain numbers of your birthday in any sequence
o For example: If your birthday is 03/05/1962 – you can’t use 0305 or 0519
Finally, please always remember to keep your PIN private and not share with anyone
Your PIN number is important for three reasons:
- Redeeming points for free play: When you’re at a slot machine and want to redeem points for free play, you’ll need to insert your Winner’s Edge card and enter your PIN to verify your point redemption.
- Forgot your Winner’s Edge card? You can use your PIN to log in using the cardless feature along with the mobile phone number associated with your account on slot machines.
- Need to make any account changes? Use your PIN to make account changes while at Guest Services at any Alberta casino or through the Winner’s Edge Call Centre at 1-833-WIN-EDGE (1-833-946-3343.)
Updating your PIN is simple and can be done in one of two ways:
- Visit Guest Services at any Alberta casino, and show your Winner’s Edge card along with your ID.
- Visit a Winner’s Edge kiosk at any Alberta casino. Log in and select the RESET PIN button, then follow the prompts.
Your PIN can be used for the following:
- Redeeming points for free play: When you’re at a slot machine or electronic table game and want to redeem points for free play, you’ll need to insert your Winner’s Edge card, then enter your PIN to verify your point redemption.
- Forgot your Winner’s Edge card? You can use your PIN to log in using the cardless feature along with the mobile phone number associated with your account on slot machines or electronic table games.
- Need to make any account changes? Use your PIN to make account changes while at Guest Services at any Alberta casino, or through the Winner’s Edge Call Centre at 1-833-WIN-EDGE (1-833-946-3343.)
- Using member aspects of the Winner's Edge kiosk such as checking points, buying ballots, and updating account information
You’ll be awarded points with every dollar you spend on all slot machines and electronic table games. So, there are endless opportunities to earn points! You’ll also have opportunities to earn bonus points from special promotions throughout the year.
Please note that points cannot be earned while wagering with free play.
As long as you’re playing with your Winner’s Edge member card you will collect points, whether or not you have entered your PIN. PIN entry is only required if you want to redeem your points for free play or to redeem for extra contest ballots at the Winner’s Edge kiosk.
We’re here to help! Please visit the Winner’s Edge kiosk to check your account balance. You can also contact the Winner’s Edge Call Centre at 1-833-WIN-EDGE (1-833-946-3343.)
The slot machine / electronic table game talks to the system every 15 minutes or upon card-out. To see your current point balance immediately, please card-out and card back in to the slot machine / electronic table game and check your balance using your PIN. If you are still not seeing your current points, please contact the Winner’s Edge Call Centre at 1-833-WIN-EDGE (1-833-946-3343).
Points cannot be earned or redeemed on any VLTs or table games.
Earning points on slots and electronic table games differs depending on the game.
- Slot machines including video poker: Point ratio is $1 to 1,000 points. This means that for every $1,000 wagered, you earn 1,000 points worth $1 in free play.
- Electronic Roulette machines: Point ratio is $1 to 2,000 points. This means that for every $2,000 wagered, you earn 1,000 points worth $1 in free play.
- Replay and other Multi-Game ETGs: Point ratio is $1 to 3,000 points. This means that for every $3,000 wagered, you earn 1,000 points worth $1 in free play.
- Electronic Baccarat and Blackjack: Point ratio is $1 to 5,000 points. This means that for every $5,000 wagered, you earn 1,000 points worth $1 in free play.
- Earn even more bonus points through special promotions! Check out our upcoming promotions.
Yes. In order to earn points for play, you will need to keep your card in any time you are playing so we can reward you for your engagement in the program.
Yes, points are automatically added to your card as you play. The system talks to the slot machine and electronic table games once every fifteen minutes, meaning your points are updated four times per hour.
The iView is a display screen on the slot machine and electronic table game, either on the main screen or just below it. When you insert your card to earn points for play and special promotions, the iView will display information on your promotions and points, and it allows you to redeem your points for free play.
Not to worry! The iView has no effect on your play; it just displays your Winner’s Edge point balance, helps you to stay in the know about special offers, GameSense information and alerts, and redeem points for free play.
Once you insert your Winner’s Edge card, you can:
- Earn points for play;
- View your account information (point balance);
- Finally, and most importantly, you can redeem your points for free play!
As a member of Winner’s Edge you can choose to minimize the iView whenever you want (for example, while you play). You can also select the full screen mode at your convenience to make sure you don’t miss out on Winner’s Edge bonus games and more!
Winner’s Edge points can be redeemed for free play on all slot machines and electronic table games. You can also redeem your points at Winner’s Edge kiosks for extra ballots into member-exclusive contests - coming soon.
Redeeming our points is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Insert your Winner’s Edge card into a slot machine or electronic table game, then select the My Account icon;
- Enter your PIN number to display your points balance;
- Select an amount of points to convert into free play in one dollar increments, confirm your redemption amount and let the free play begin!
Please note that points earning and redemption is excluded from specifically marked games. Subject to change without notice.
The minimum redemption amount is 1,000 points which is $1 in free play.
The point ratio is $1 in free play for every 1,000 points earned.
The limit is 100,000 points per transfer, which is equal to $100 in free play.
The maximum amount of points that you can redeem in one day is 1,000,000 points, which is equal to $1,000 in free play.
You can redeem your points directly at the slot machine or electronic table games for free play. However, you cannot redeem your points for cash or slot tickets. Any unused points will return to your point balance on your Winner’s Edge card. You may also choose to redeem your points at a Winner’s Edge kiosk for extra entries into member-exclusive contests! - coming soon!
Unused points in your account from regular play will expire 365 days from the day they were earned. Bonus points earned from special offers will have varied expiry dates.
To verify your point balance and expiration dates, go to your online account or visit a Winner’s Edge kiosk at any Alberta casino. Simply insert your Winner’s Edge card, enter your PIN, and then select the My Account button. Check out the exciting contests for Winner’s Edge members. They’re a great way to redeem unused points for extra contest entries!
Free play is earned in the form of points. Every time you use your Winner’s Edge card for regular play, you will earn points towards free play. Plus, you can earn bonus points through Winner’s Edge special offers to earn even more points faster!
One of the perks about the Winner’s Edge program is that as a member you receive personalized rewards, based on specific criteria, including your play. This is why someone you know may have received an offer that you did not.
Keep an eye out for special offers sent to your mailing address monthly. You can also access program offers on any Winner’s Edge kiosk, online at WinnersEdge.ca or at any Alberta casino. We also send updates by email so you can stay up-to-date on the latest offers from Winner’s Edge.
Winners Edge offers exciting monthly contests for exciting prizes and cash giveaways, in addition to points for play and special promotions, and discounts on select menu items. However, Winner’s Edge points cannot be used to comp rooms, tickets or amenities at Alberta casinos.
As a Winner’s Edge member, you’ll receive a 10% discount on select food and beverage items as advertised at any Alberta casino (excluding alcoholic beverages). Just show your Winner’s Edge card before ordering to confirm which items are eligible for the discount.
The discount is only available to Winner’s Edge members. So, encourage your friends and family members to enroll today. All it takes is a quick visit to Guest Services and within minutes everyone in your party can enjoy the perks of being a Winner’s Edge member, including the 10% food and beverage discount on select menu items!
There are multiple ways to enter a Winner’s Edge contest each month:
- Earn 1 free ballot every day that you card-in at a slot machine or electronic table game
- Earn 1 ballot for every $50 wagered in a slot machine or electronic table game
- Earn 2x ballots every Tuesday
- Earn 10x ballots every Monday
- Use your points to purchase extra contest ballots at a Winner’s Edge kiosk
- Use your points to purchase extra contest ballots via your online account at WinnersEdge.ca
For full contest details please view the contest rules and regulations. Watch out for your monthly mailers or visit us online to learn more about upcoming monthly contests.
Please visit WinnersEdge.ca/Contests to learn more about this month’s contests, upcoming contests, and the winners from our recent contests.
At AGLC, we know your privacy matters to you; earning and maintaining your trust matters to us. Protecting our members’ personal data is our highest priority. Our system deploys the latest security measures to keep our member information safe and private, including encryption, file integrity monitoring and auditing.
Your privacy is important to us. AGLC does not give, disclose or sell your personal information to any third parties outside of program partners (including casino operators) for reasons not associated with delivering program services. We only share members’ personal information with third parties in limited circumstances, in accordance with our Program Terms to help communicate program updates and special offers with you. For more information view our Privacy Statement on WinnersEdge.ca/privacy.
At AGLC, we respect our member’s privacy and value your trust. AGLC will reward members based on their engagement in the Winner’s Edge program with relevant offers to enrich your gaming experience. These offers will be sent to you via direct mail or email using the information provided in your account.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 …
1. Visit WinnersEdge.ca and select JOIN TODAY.
2. From the dropdown menu, select LINK EXISTING CARD.
3. Follow the steps to link your card online.
Proceeds from provincial gaming activities in Alberta go directly back into the Government of Alberta’s General Revenue Fund where it is used to support programs and services Albertans rely on every day. Visit our Better Futures page to learn more about who benefits from gaming proceeds in Alberta.
How to use your new Winner’s Edge card.
Remember to bring your card to the casino each time you play – it’s your VIP pass to the Winner’s Edge experience.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Insert your card into a slot machine or electronic table game
2. The front of the card needs to face up with the magnetic strip pointing to the right
3. Leave the card in the machine for the duration of your session
P.S. Don’t forget to take your card with you when you finish playing
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Check out our FAQs and tips. If you still have questions, please contact us. We’re happy to help!
AHS ADDICTION HELPLINE
Together we all play a part. Revenue from gaming is used to support and strengthen Alberta communities.